Research Associate & Doctoral Student
Valentina Stöhr, M.Sc.
Research Assistant & Doctoral Candidate
TUM Campus Straubing
Valentina Stöhr is a research associate and doctoral student at the Professorship of Economics at the Technical University of Munich. Before joining the team of Prof. Dr. Goerg in October 2020, she obtained a bachelor’s degree in Economics and a master’s degree in Quantitative Economics from the Ludwig-Maximilans-University in Munich.
- Behavioral- and Experimental Economics
- Pro Environmental Behavior Change
- Political Economy
- since 10/2020 Research Assistant and Doctoral Student at the Professorship of Economics, Technical University of Munich
- 2020: M.Sc. Quantitative Economics, Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich
- 2018: B.Sc. Economics, Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich